Wifi hostpot south g7

Hi all. Please help… My south g7 rover code got expired… but when i try to connect to this device it doesnt shows me the wifi network… im able to see the base wifi network… im i doing something wrong? How can i connect to the rover’ wifi… or how do i change the device i want to activate… 10.1.1.1 shows me base settings… how can i change to the rover settings so ill able to activate this device… have a nice journey to all of you…

Hi, did your seller provide you the code for your G7 receiver? please let us know the SN of it. thanks

Hi… sorry… i didnt respond yet… Yes. I could activate both units now.,. The thing is that i had to do the activation process every 15 day.s or more… Dont know wy. I asked them… And they said islta just for a couple of times… After that both device will activate with a permanent code so its suposed to i dont have to do it anymore… But now for the moment i have to activate them in 10 days i think…

Understand, there is temporary code and permanent code difference, with the permanent code you don’t need to input again, but it is related with the payment status, you can check more with your seller there, thanks.