Updating the OEM GNSS for the South Galaxy G1 PLUS and South Galaxy G7

Hi Guys,

Attached below is a detailed description on how to install new firmware on your South Galaxy G1 PLUS and South Galaxy G7

1. First login on the User interface. view video below
  1. Once logged in, go to firmware update —> Module update

2. Copy the file into the firmware path and press install
    South OEM708.K803 Upgrade

2 Likes

hello bob but where do I download the module update file, thanks

1 Like

Hi @GEOFALLACARA,

you can download the update files via the link below:

1 Like

bob how do i know when there are updates to be made and where to download them from? but you only install one file (OEM708.K803-V601AA) why there are two files the other file what is it for (1.09.210825.RG60GL.img), thanks

Hi @GEOFALLACARA,

these are 2 different updates:

• 210825 Is the firmware update ( you can install this on firmware —> firmware update)

• OEM 708.K803 is an OEM GNSS update ( you can install this on firmware —> Module update)

See photos on top of this topic :slight_smile:

regarding new firmware updates, we will create a topic on this forum where updated files will be uploaded. We will discuss with the manufacturers about this.

The files I have given you now are the latest versions.

1 Like

Could you upload firmware for south g1 plus board 00k0601 SIC1.2_OEM_T.
Now I have version 00531

Could you upload OEM firmware for South G1plus BD990 board? Now I have version 00531

Please let us know the serial number of your G1 plus, thanks.

Please let us know the serial number of your G1 plus.

Hi the serial number is: SG1185133259087QDS

Thanks for the feedback, the upgrade on this OEM board is chargable, from which supplier you bought this device?

Hi, could you check SG1186133266058QDS

Hi, I bought it from Techno S Ltd
App 72. Tbilisi, 0177, Kazbegi Str 29b, Georgia.
Tel: (995 597) 164026; (995 599) 164026, the responsible person was Archil Koniashvili, he was contacted with Hyman/Andrey from Southsurvey.com.

It is also chargable, please contact back to your supplier for the further discussions.

understand, please contact back to your supplier for the further discussions because it is chargable.

What version can I upload and what will it improve for me at what price

Hola una pregunta porfavor, ese archivo de firmware es compatible con el modelo G6? gracias

Hi, is it possible to use same oem firmware for ruide r93i?

Hola @bob me gustaria saber si la actualizacion que mencionas sirve para un G1?
otra pregunta es si sabes por que razon no puedo usar la aplicacion surpad en mi G1?