SOUTH WITH ERROR

HELLO, I AM THE OWNER OF A SOUTH S86T
Imagem do WhatsApp de 2023-09-06 à(s) 17.11.06
WHICH HAS THE FOLLOWING ERROR
THE PANEL STATES THE DATE OF 2004, CONSEQUENTLY SHOWING COVERAGE OF FEW SATELITES AND DOES NOT RECORD THE STH FILE
I HAVE TRIED TO INSERT THE firmware
BUT THE UPDATE DOES NOT COMPLETE, AS INDICATED IN THE MANUAL
Imagem do WhatsApp de 2023-09-08 à(s) 12.08.14
THIS ULTIMATE OPTION THAT CONFIRMS SUCCESS, DOES NOT APPEAR AND NEITHER THE GPS SCREEN, IS DIFFERENT DURING THE UPDATE, IT LOOKS THE SAME AS WHEN I CALL TO RECORD RAW DATA.
I REFERRED TO TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AT ALLCOMP, THE COMPANY TO WHICH THE EQUIPMENT SELLED ME, BUT THEY ARE NOT PAYING DUE ATTENTION, I WOULD LIKE THE OLD ORIGINAL firmware OF THE EQUIPMENT, BECAUSE THE ONE I INSTALLED IS FROM 2020, I BELIEVE THAT MAYBE THE UPDATES HAVE TO BE GRADATIVE
I desperately need some help, when they sold me, they said that the use would be lifetime, they did not mention that there would be an expiration of technical assistance, making my equipment useless, big brands like leica and topcon, would never do that, I already got in touch with all the representatives who have an email on the official South website and either say it has been discontinued or do not respond, I need help, I am unable to buy another one, please help me

Hi, Alisson

Please understand that we doesn’t have the code for the receiver which wasn’t sold from our sales region, in this case, you only need find your seller and let them help you there to register the code again.

Hello, thank you for your attention, I would like the firmware at the moment, assistance in Brazil is of very poor quality, I am trying to find the solution, they are only good for selling you, delicate, I reiterate my thanks, my wishes for a blessed week

Hi @ALISSON , Looks like a very old receiver. Would recommend buying it from Global GPS Systems or Surveying Hub next time, they are always able to help out.