South N1 TS Trigger key

N1 quick meaure button.zip (17.6 MB)

Photos.zip (14.3 MB)

The red key turns up the volumeā€¦

PXL_20211012_063423366.zip (160.5 MB)

Hi, @antgav

Did you restart the device after upgraded the firmware?

I got the photo, and see the firmware version is correct. The downloading of the video is very slow. Can you send it to me via Wetransfer?

Hi @antgav,

Weā€™ll get it shipped back to us, Iā€™ll send you A UPS pickup today via email so we can fix the trigger key issue for you :ok_hand:

Hi @antgav,

We tried solving the issue with the trigger key here ourselves but we couldnā€™t.
We have shipped it back to the manufacturer and will get a new unit for you :smiley:

1 Like

Perfect! :slight_smile:

it will get shipped out with UPS today :ok_hand:

Hello, I have the same problem with tserver and I donā€™t know how to solve it.

Please let me know the SN of your N1? can you see the current firmware version on it?
Bty, could you let us know from which supplier you bought it? We may ask our nearest partner to contact you.

I apologize for the delay in my response. I bought the station at Global GPS Systems. this is the information of my station

Screenshot_20220309-114353
Screenshot_20091231-234852

@bob @estebanayala

Hi, Bob, please provide the registration code to the customerā€™s N1, need give internet to N1 first(for example wifi), then input the registration code. Thanks.

2 Likes

@estebanayala,

Please find attached the code :slight_smile:
2E5E0C4822917847BEA9AF00AE8B588BD0E0

1 Like

Thank you very much Bob and Tom, you have saved me from a big problem. The code has worked very well. Appreciate your help. Have a nice day

@sout-michelle @bob

Please, Can you help me to provide me the registration code.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-28 at 8.04.20 PM