Rugged Android Tablet with GPS: Your Ultimate Solution for Tough Environments

A rugged Android tablet with GPS is a tablet designed to operate in challenging environments. These tablets are built to withstand drops, vibrations, water, and extreme temperatures :iphone:

They are equipped with GPS technology, which provides accurate location tracking, making them ideal for use in industries such as land surveying, construction and infrastructure.

In the article “Rugged Android Tablet with GPS: Your Ultimate Solution for Tough Environments”, we will explore the benefits of using a rugged Android tablet with GPS and highlight some of the best products available on the market :chart_with_upwards_trend:

You can read the full article here: Rugged Android Tablet with GPS: Your Ultimate Solution for Tough Environments | Global GPS Systems :artificial_satellite:

instagram_post_fashion_brand_promo_kit (91)

1 Like

Anyone have any experience with these “Rugged” Android tablets?
I bought a Cedar CT8 about 2 years ago and I must say the experience has left me deflated.
The complete Right side of the screen is now dead and it is beyond repair.
Though in cosmetically perfect condition (since I use it only once or twice a week) It’s now useless.

I did occasionally expose to some rain/moisture but certainly nothing that should overwhelm the IPX XXXX rating. Nothing I wouldn’t have exposed my Nomad or previous WinCE Data Collectors to.

I think I may have well bought a “Regular” tablet and simply cared for it in the same way. (minus the rain/water exposure)